|Times New Roman Navajo
|How to download the fonts:
|Click once on the font you want to download. Or, right
click on it and select "save target as". A dialog box should
open giving you the option of saving the file. Browse
through your hard drive and choose where to save the font; a
temporary folder or your desktop is a good place. Now you
need to install the font, so you can use it.
|How to install the font on your
- The font must be extracted from a compressed .zip
- On some computers, when you begin extracting the
font, a wizard will walk you through the steps.
Save the extracted file in My Computer\C\WINDOWS\FONTS.
The wizard will then install the font for you.
- If you have an older PC and there is no wizard, go to Start Menu
- Select Control Panel, then select Fonts
- Then click File in the top left of the
window. You'll get a drop down menu.
- Select Install New Font. In the window that
comes up, browse your hard drive and find the font you
saved to. Select it and click OK.
|Alternately, you can open the folder where you saved the
font, then also open C\WINDOWS\FONTS. Make both windows
small and place them beside each other, not overlapping.
Then simply highlight the font, and while holding your left
mouse button down, drag and drop the font from its folder
into the C\WINDOWS\FONTS folder. Your font is now installed.
You may need to restart your computer for the fonts to